I love gift giving! Sean and I both get pretty excited about thinking up, shopping for and then presenting something special to our friends, family and hosts. So once in a while, I throw together some must-gift-right-now ideas and share them here.
It’s wedding season, which also means it’s that time of year for bridal showers and bachelorette parties galore! If your warm weather weekends are filling up with more gift-giving opportunities for brides-to-be than you can keep up with, read on for a few simple and sweet ideas.
– Champagne. Seriously, a great bottle of bubbly is the perfect gift to celebrate this special time. My squad and I currently love showing up with Chandon brut or rose.
(curated with the idea that you’d purchase an item from the couple’s registry as a wedding gift)
– Custom stamp set. Fun fact: I worked at Paper Source part-time for about five months when they first opened in Las Vegas. I was obsessed with the company before they came to town and I’m still a frequent shopper. I love the idea of this custom stamp set for a new couple. Everyone knows how special it feels when they send out mail with a new last name and this is an awesome tool to celebrate that–plus it doubles as a keepsake! This one comes with a black ink pad and a code for one custom stamp plate. And the couple can continue to purchase new stamp ink pads and plates when they move, too.
– Spa gift card. Girlfriend will need a massage before and after the Big Day. Whether she uses it for wedding prep or for personal time, this is a luxe gift that will be so appreciated.
– House cleaning service: I remember being on such an emotional high after our big wedding weekend and the last thing I wanted to do was scrub the bathroom and kitchen after all our out-of-town guests were gone. Whether the couple chooses to use this in anticipation of their whirlwind week or afterward, it’s a practical way to show your support.
Baby Shower (other than precious swaddling cloths and baby accessories..)
– Honest products (click here for gift bundles). I’m an Honest Company advocate through and through. While I don’t yet have little ones, I don’t think you can go wrong with gifting a new mama some plant-based, family friendly balms and soaps. And the adorable diapers and gear – come on!
– Baby’s First Year book. I can’t wait to gift these to a few mama-to-be friends in the upcoming months! What a sweet (and modern!) look to a classic item.
– Adorable complementing graphic tees. There are so many out there, like this set, you’re sure to find something perfectly charming and social-media-post-worthy for any family. ;)
Summer Host Gifts: I find it really easy to think of lovely host gifts in the winter holiday season when we’re in the spirit of giving all the time. I think that it’s equally important to be thoughtful when attending summer barbecues and fair-weather get togethers as well. And for the love of gifting, make it seasonal!
– Citrus juicer with mini microplane. Add local citrus and berries if you’re lucky enough to have that kind of thing handy!
– Cold brew coffee. Add homemade sweetener and a couple of breakfast treats.
– Soap bar + candle in gorgeous colors and floral or fruity scent.
– S’mores! Especially if the host has an outdoor fire pit, bring a sweet package of ingredients (think gourmet chocolate) and skewer sticks.
TALK BACK: What special gifts are you excited to give this season? And if you are newly engaged, about-to-be-wed, an expecting parent or summer host, what have you been given that you’ve totally loved? Share in the comments!
*Note: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts are my own. The Honest Company link is my personal invitation link, which means that if you click it and make a purchase on the website, I’ll receive a credit.