As previously shared, I’m not hosting the Big Feast next Thursday. Instead, we’re attending dinner at a family friend’s house and bringing a side and dessert. Before we chat about what to bring as a guest, here’s a great list of resources that have hit my inbox this year for the dinner hosts:
- Food52 has this incredible menu genie.
- As well as an email list to guide you along the way—you can still catch up.
- NYTimes 20 most popular side dishes. A great starting point to inspire your traditional menu – spice it up.
- Glitter Guide’s article includes a simple wine guide and a fantastic gratitude exercise that is sure to fill your guests to the brim with love. Saving this for the next time I host Thanksgiving!
- If you’re really looking to feed the crowd and then some, no one does it like Ree and her posts are always loaded with helpful photos.
- This is a nice checklist from Whole Foods to get you caught up and on your way.
- Still looking for recipe inspiration? You can never go wrong with What’s Gaby Cooking and her Thanksgiving menu and prep schedule post is one that should not be overlooked.
TALK BACK: Got any great resources to share? Link in the comments section so we can feature it before Thanksgiving Day! Any questions? Use #xoturkey to be featured in an upcoming holiday post.